Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Buggy

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Ionic and iOS. The iOS app seems to be progressively more ‘buggy’ over recent months. The same applies to my wife (Inspire HR / iOS). Examples:

1. The (UK) food database often offers a suggestion to an input but when selecting one of the suggestions the rwod shows and no matter how long I wait, no data is forthcoming - the screen remains blank. 

2. When inputting food and using the list of recent or frequent foods, the calorie value is often 0. Sometimes this solves over time (a calorie value suddenly appears) or sometimes forcing a quit of the app results in a value being shown. Another solution is changing the amount of food. 

3. The app has become much slower (not a memory issue with my devices).

This is not a recent or single issue, rather a degradation over time. For me, the value of Fitbit has been in the integration of device and app. The device has not changed, except for firmware upgrades. The app however has started to disappoint. All in all this has led to frustration, lowered expectation and a much reduced user experience, I would no longer recommend Fitbit to family or friends

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Let me add:

1. Sometimes whole meals (multiple individual types of food) magically appear in my list as consumed without my having selected them, simply having chosen one from the list of recent or frequent foods. 

2. The ‘calories consumed vs calories remaining’ is often significantly different between the dashboard and the food specific page within the iOS app. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Let me add:

1. Sometimes whole meals (multiple individual types of food) magically appear in my list as consumed without my having selected them, simply having chosen one from the list of recent or frequent foods. 

2. The ‘calories consumed vs calories remaining’ is often significantly different between the dashboard and the food specific page within the iOS app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes