Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Immediately Closes After Opening (Resolved)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 3/27

Our team is currently working to resolve an issue where the iOS App closes immediately after opening.

As a temporary workaround until this issue is resolved, you can still view your stats on your Fitbit.com dashboard.

Apologies for any potential inconvenience and I will be sure to keep this thread current with updates that I receive.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
I updated to iOS 9.3 and now my app won't open! It opens and closes immediately. I've tried force quitting the app and restarting a few times. I've restarted the Fitbit itself too and nothing. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Best Answer
Any reply to this? Mine is doing the same
Best Answer

Having the same issue, I deleted the app and reinstalled it to get it to work again. But after a few hours it happens again.

Jono
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey hey hey @Digirb @Systemroot @JonoB welcome to our Community! It's great to have you here! Man WinkI'd like you to know that our engineering team is already aware of this issue and are working on a fix to this. When you experience a crash, the next time you open the app you'll receive a notification asking if you'd like to send crash logs to our iOS team. When this message appears, tap "Send." Your crash logs are then sent directly to our iOS team. The team will be notified immediately and start work on a fix, which is usually implemented in the next version of the app.

Thank you for your patience, happy stepping! Robot wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer

The app crashes everytime I open it so there is no chance to send any crashlogs.  

Best Answer
Best Answer