Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App not syncing with my tracker.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

anyone else having problems with the iOS app?

Woke up this morning to find it showing as 3/4 installed (I don't have automatic updates switched on) and wouldn't go any further. Have since deleted the app and tried to reinstall but am having no success- it's saying failed to download from App Store - any ideas?

thanks 

Michaela 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

HI @Mmoore26. Welcome to the forums. Glad you found us. I sync my Fitbit devices to my iPhone 6 and have not experienced the problem you describe. Good job trouble shooting. I have a couple more suggestions.

1. You say you deleted the Fitbit app. Go into your phone’s Bluetooth settings and Forget your device. This completes the deletion.
  2. Next, power your iPhone off completely. If you need help in this, let me know which iPhone you have and I can help. 
  3. Turn the phone back on and try again to install the Fitbit app. 

Please let us know if this does the trick!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

HI @Mmoore26. Welcome to the forums. Glad you found us. I sync my Fitbit devices to my iPhone 6 and have not experienced the problem you describe. Good job trouble shooting. I have a couple more suggestions.

1. You say you deleted the Fitbit app. Go into your phone’s Bluetooth settings and Forget your device. This completes the deletion.
  2. Next, power your iPhone off completely. If you need help in this, let me know which iPhone you have and I can help. 
  3. Turn the phone back on and try again to install the Fitbit app. 

Please let us know if this does the trick!

Best Answer
Hi there
I switched my phone off and tried again and have had success

Thanks for your response

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

this worked for me, thanks

Best Answer

Hi @Bren1214 and @Mmoore26. I’m so happy it worked for you! Please feel free to mark my post as a Solution so others may more easily find it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes