Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Reminders app notifications on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't seen a whole lot about this, but it is one of my main gripes about my Blaze.

I am an iPhone/Blaze user, and I frequently use the native iOS Reminders app on my phone (even more than the Calendars app) to remind myself to do small tasks that I would probably forget. I would simply like to receive notifications on my Blaze that are relayed from the iOS Reminders app. Is there any easy way to do this?

A couple other people have voted for this feature in the Feature Requests forum. If you feel that this might be helpful to you, please vote and/or comment in the Feature Requests thread here!

Cheers!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @p.shindig. Good to see you in the Community!

Currently  there is no way to get notifications from the reminders app other than just calendar notifications.

It's great that someone created this feature request so hopefully others get to vote for it to be considered to be implemented. I see a lot of potential in something like this being implemented on the Blaze.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Additionally, it would be nice if the Blaze would show all notifications that show up on the lock screen. ie: facebook, whatsapp, snapchat, mapmyfitness, etc. (like the garmin VivioActive does) You can always turn off notifications from apps you don't want to show up on your watch through iOS settings. 

Best Answer

Good to see you in the Community @DouglasDraeger 🙂

Actually there is also a feature request for this to happen. Take a look at it here and be sure to add your vote and comments there. I see this is a popular request so hopefully it will be considered and implemented some time soon.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve been asking the same question for over a year! Tried the IFFT app but that didn’t work with iOS Reminders. I bought the Blaze when Fitbit bought out Pebble - the Pebble watch was amazing for folks like me who need constant reminders, and the amount of  compatible reminder app was wonderful! it’s been a couple years (for me at least) of asking and inquiring about IOS Reminders. I don’t want to spend the money on an Apple watch but  this isn’t cutting it for ADD/ADHD!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish this could happen on Versa 2 also!  Reminders are different than calendar notifications and in some cases way more important to some users.  I'm wondering if I need to move to Apple watch instead of Fitbit for my next purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey! I actually switched to Apple Watch a little over a year ago. The
discrepancies with the calendar and reminders was really throwing me off,
and I need a lot of reminders! I wish there was more of an in between
choice! Good luck☺️
Best Answer
0 Votes