Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS location services

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve done everything so far suggested and still my iPhone 8 cannot locate Fitbit  on my location services to map my runs etc. 
so frustrating I’ve re booted my charge 3, the Fitbit app is up to date, I’ve reinstalled the app over and over but location services still doesn’t find my Fitbit . 
it is obvs something to do with the latest iOS update but tbh it’s not good enough. For the last two days it’s been not syncing and now no location services. This is the last Fitbit I buy sticking with apple from now on 👎

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner and welcome to the Help forums.  I apologize if I am misunderstanding your situation.  Are you saying that when you tap on your iPhone Settings > Privacy > Location Services that Fitbit is not on the list?  I don't understand why this happens because you are asked for this information when you set up a device.  But you aren't the only user who has experienced this.  Here is an easy thing to try.  On your phone app, tap on your Exercise tile, then the stopwatch.  Set the toggle to Track and tap the arrow to start.  You should get a pop-up saying that you need to give Fitbit location service permission or access.  Follow the prompts to give it permission and it should go back to your list.  Or you can start a GPS connected exercise from your Charge 3.  Your Charge 3 will try to connect to your phone and you get a pop-up on your phone asking for location service access.  The more time consuming step is to sync your Charge 3, remove it from your account, then add it back.  You should get the correct prompts adding it back.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes