Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise tile not updating in app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past few days when I exercise, there is no update on the app under 'x of x days'.  The exercise is being recorded in other integrated apps, like carb managers and runkeeper, but not displayed on the fitbit app.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have the same problem but none of your proposed solutions worked.  I’ve been taking screenshots each day this week as this problem has been going on for over a month. There are even days I’ve done the minimum activity and the next day it shows no exercise activity at all. The issues on my Charge 2 are starting to multiply. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Moved from the Charge 3 forum. Hopefully you will get an answer here!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello @Cluoma, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @NellyG, thanks for keeping our Forums organized. Smiley Happy

@Cluoma, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having taken the time to report this situation. Tell me, have you updated the Fitbit app recently? When you tap on the Exercise tile, are you able to see the information correctly? If so, I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the app, then open it again and check the Exercise Tile. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I have the same problem but none of your proposed solutions worked.  I’ve been taking screenshots each day this week as this problem has been going on for over a month. There are even days I’ve done the minimum activity and the next day it shows no exercise activity at all. The issues on my Charge 2 are starting to multiply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pfsjenny5, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have shared your experience with us and for letting me know you have already tried the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier. Would it be possible for you to reply to me with some of the screenshots you've taken? This will be very helpful for me to check this issue further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if you have any other issue with your Charge 2 or if there's anything else you would like to add, please feel free to do so, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue with Versa 

Best Answer

08755F94-E6B2-45EF-904A-DD948554663E.png

C6A98A58-7B30-40EA-B42B-216D108CB16D.png

62889AEF-6974-46B4-BF63-573683BE82A7.png

871316DD-34BB-4D4D-A8D1-F2E98CA1467E.png

513A6FC8-DE44-462D-8B96-0909B028C217.png

33E45184-A6DD-4C8C-BDDA-8C8E81F80CB8.png

B8F3859D-EFC6-4AA4-99B2-B5DC675ED3D5.png

8F17A6B3-DE42-411B-AC77-2CF3272741E7.png

These were each day last week. I tried going from 5 to 4 days of exercise a week ago to see if that would reset, but it clearly did nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pfsjenny5, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the screenshots requested. I hope you're also doing well @sdpjbp, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

@Pfsjenny5, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for coming back with the information requested. I understand you sent me screenshots from the activity from last week. Please note that the exercise tile (as well as the other tiles, excepting the main tile with steps, floors, distance, calories and active minutes) will only show the information for "Today", meaning that even if you swipe left to see information from previous day, this tile will not show the information from previous days. In order for me to check this further and if necessary forward the information to our team, I will need a screenshot from this week. In example, if you log exercises for today and tomorrow but the tile does not show 2 days, take a screenshot and reply to me with it, along with a screenshot of the 2 exercises (from today and tomorrow) showing inside the tile for "This week"

Thanks again for all the information provided, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pfsjenny5, I hope you're doing well, thanks for coming back. It seems your latest post came through blank, would it be possible to reply again? If you're having trouble adding pictures to your post, please follow these steps

Thanks for your patience, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. No updates available, uninstalled and reinstalled, disconnected bluetooth, etc., etc.  Today it recorded one of my workouts, but not the first one.  Seems to only like my workout when I turn on runkeeper.

UPDATE:

I've done all the removal, removed from bluetooth, no updates are available, and followed all the instructions.  It helped a little but the exercise tile recording is still not accurate.  Today, for example, I went to my 1 hr. strength class, then a 2 mile run.  The device only recorded the 2-mile run under the 'x of x days' exercise tile.  It does record the total exercise time under the minutes tile.  Seems like it only records properly under exercise tile when I use the Runkeeper app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
[image: IMG_0216.PNG]
[image: IMG_0217.PNG]
[image: IMG_0226.PNG]
[image: IMG_0187.PNG]
[image: IMG_0241.PNG]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pfsjenny5 and @Cluoma, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and provide me more information about this issue. Smiley Happy

At this moment I've forwarded the information provided to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once I have more information to share with you about it I'll make sure to let you know through the official Forums. 

Thanks for you patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m still having this issue with the exercise tile not updating.  Strange because the activity is being captured on the steps and active minutes.  The activities it’s missing are definitely exercise (I ran a 10k yesterday and 5 miles today both at about a 9 min mile pace) .  Again. It’s recording the activity in other parts of the app, just not the exercise tile.

Best Answer
0 Votes