Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS update 3.82 is being rolled out.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have taken a look at the updated version 3.82 of the iOS Fitbit application. The issue of step streak retro activity has not been addressed. And the issues with accessibility for blind and reading disabled users still continues to be ignored. The edit button is still not available to people using Apple‘s voiceover screen, reading software. The information from heart rate and cardio zone continues to be unavailable. Hourly information for distance, steps, floors calories and others is still not available. Sleep percentages in zone display out of order with times and not all sleep. Percentages are given on most days. The O2 information is not available.  Along with many other issues, related to use ability for people who are blind and reading disabled. I continue to talk with Fitbit, customer care, and Google Disability Support in hopes that these issues might be addressed. The only answer I am receiving is that they have been elevated to the appropriate team and team leader . I have also noted in recent of since recent updates that update speed has been slowed, and in some cases a forced synchronization has become necessary in order to get the iOS application to update quicker. Also, recently looking at notifications in community.fitbit.com for messages prior to April 5 of this year  That the messages have been deleted and I cannot get an answer as to when, and if they might be restored or if this was an error or something new, they are doing. The private messages that I have received from Fitbit Community moderators have not been deleted and are all prior to April 5 of this year.  These are my recent observations, and I have dictated them on my iPhone, and hope that the information is clear to anyone who reads this. I keep, hoping that Fitbit at some point will consider disability access issues that relate to Fitbit users and upcoming updates. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Stated before I am using Apple‘s voiceover screen, reading software, and an iPhone SE 5G third generation. The pole to refresh feature is not working for me. Numerous times I have opened up Fitbit, and found the following tiles to have disappeared only to reappear later, steps, floors, Calories and zone minutes. The screen has had multiple refreshing issues including a 15 minute wait to refresh if not forcing the screen to refresh by going through your profile/picture or exiting the Fitbit app and then re-opening. Exiting the Fitbit app and re-opening does not always work.  a new issue occurred today when I went to click on exercise days and the tile did not open up. I then tried all the tiles on the iOS home screen tapping on them only to find that they would not open and give me additional information. I did exit the Fitbit iOS app, and  Then restart and at that time the tiles worked as normal. When doing a manual, refresh, I have noted that it is taking somewhere between five and six seconds for the initial refresh. This is considerably longer than past refresh times. If I click on refresh a second or third time  The refresh time is approximately half of the initial refresh time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes