Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad version 2.88 vs Charge 3 version 2.83.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone tell me if version 2.88 should be on my charge 3. It’s on my iPad but the version on our watches still says 2.82 could this be why cannot get all day sync any more?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

They are totally different things.  The version on your  iPad is the software version of the app.  The version of the tracker is the firmware version.  If you check your Charge 3 again, I bet it says 28.2, not 2.82.  It's just coincidence the number are similar right now.  The firmware updates to the tracker are relatively rare, with software updates to the app more frequent.  And the software version of the app would be the same for all the different tracker models.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

They are totally different things.  The version on your  iPad is the software version of the app.  The version of the tracker is the firmware version.  If you check your Charge 3 again, I bet it says 28.2, not 2.82.  It's just coincidence the number are similar right now.  The firmware updates to the tracker are relatively rare, with software updates to the app more frequent.  And the software version of the app would be the same for all the different tracker models.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes