Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Fitbit app crashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I switched from Samsung S20 to my first iPhone - iPhone 15 Pro. I use my Fitbit Charge 5 every day for sleep, exercise and heart rate tracking, and was hoping the app would work just as well on iOS. I connected my account and it syncs just fine (e.g. my exercise syncs without issues) however the app crashes every time if I try to scroll down to see all my stats. So it's pretty much unusable, as I can't scroll down on the home page/"Today" tab to see all my statistics without it crashing. When I scroll down and click quickly into my walks or heart rate, the app won't crash once I'm in the specific page - it's only on the home page/"Today" tab. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it's completely updated as I just installed today, I've restarted my phone multiple times and none of it helps. Could it be something about me transferring phones or the new app UI? (My Fitbit isn't connected to my Google account as I don't want to, but this was never an issue on my Samsung). Does anyone have any ideas? I really love my Fitbit and I don't want to have to stop using it 🥲. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0