Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can anyone update me as to the compatibility of the Fitbit Charge 3 with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S? We are moon walkers (www.walkthewalk.org) and we want to buy one of the team a birthday present. We'd like to get her the Fitbit Charge 3 and she has both the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6S. Will there be a problem connecting and syncing with a Fitbit Charge 3 on either phone please?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Community @Flibberdegibbet.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the iOS app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

About your compatibility inquiry, yes, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S are compatible devices. For more information about this, you can check the help article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?.

Happy stepping. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased a Fitbit Luxe for my wife.  It is NOT compatible with her iphone 6. Several sites indicate that this iphone only supports up to ios 12.4.  Fitbit needs higher ios.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LorenzoBlanco and welcome to the Community.  You added on to an older thread.  The iPhone 6 was compatible in 2019.  The minimum iOS is 14.  She needs to upgrade her phone in order to download the Fitbit app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I just purchased a luxe for my daughter who has a iPhone 6, and can’t get iso14. 

Surly there is an old version of Fitbit app available? You can’t be serious that fit bit would require customer to buy a new phone for their product? She is 11 yrs old and not getting a new phone!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Unfortunately, the Iph 6 does not upgrade to the level needed.
It's eith new phone 😞 or perhaps another fitbit.???

Larry W.

Moderator edit: removed personal information. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Crazy.canuck   I’m sorry, but a new phone won’t help you.  Fitbit doesn’t do a good job of explaining this.  Your daughter must be 13 or older to have her own Fitbit account.  Children who are younger must be part of a Family Account and are limited to Ace series trackers.

@LorenzoBlanco   All Fitbits have the same OS requirements.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes