Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S not syncing to Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa which will not sync to my IPhone 6s...it will sync to my iPad, but as I don’t take my iPad with me when I go walking/cycling etc, this is not using the Versa to its best!  I’ve tried the various suggestions on the help forum...switching off the Bluetooth on the phone, force closing the app and re-opening, removing the Versa from the app on my iPad and iPhone (using ‘remove this device’)  and then going thru the set up process...but the phone cannoy find the Versa.  My phone syncs perfectly well with my Surge...which I was planning to replace with the Versa but which I’m still having to use for the gps/tracking capability....

Any suggestions?  

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I am having the same issue. I know that I just updated my iPhone 6 so maybe that is the issue. Darn! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there...when you say you updated your iPhone...do you mean you bought a newer phone..iPhone 8? Not happy if that is the only solution...!!!
Sarah
Best Answer
0 Votes
No not new phone. The operating system. And mine still does not work. UGH!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

You’ve gone through a lot of the suggestions I would make, but have you restarted your phone (hold power & Home or volume down button until the phone restarts)?  I find my phone (iPhone 6) gets quirky with a Bluetooth especially after iOS updates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there....yes, I have tried shutting down the phone and starting it again (I just tried it again...probably for about the 3rd time) and still no connection with my Versa!  Thanks for the suggestion though😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
No but going to try that now! THANKS for the suggestion!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys! Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

@LuckyRed @Paulie57, there's something else you can try and it's removing your Versa from the connected devices on your Bluetooth settings on your phones.

For this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device". After that, proceed to set up your tracker as a new device. Go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sarah
Best Answer
0 Votes