Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8 plus won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just upgraded my iPhone 6 to the 8 plus. I’m not seeing compatibility for this phone yet. When will this happened?

Best Answer
125 REPLIES 125

I was fine with my Fitbit Charge HR 2 connecting to my IPhone 8 Plus but this charge 3 won’t stay connected to my phobe’s Bluetooth and it won’t stay synced. This is driving me nutz.  I have deleted app off my iPhone did new reload worked for a day then booted it out again. I’m missing my old Charge 2

UPDATE:

I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it boo coo times I’m ready to return this Charge 3

Best Answer
Hi, I’m sorry I still have my charge 2. No clue what to do for a 3. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JacquelynRae and @Cds96, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have shared your feedback about the Charge 3 and have let us know you're still having trouble syncing it. At this moment, if syncing doesn't finish or isn't working in the background, plug your Charge 3 into the charger and restart it, and then manually sync your Charge 3 while it’s still in the charger. 

Thanks again for your constant feedback, our team is currently working to resolve this issue affecting the Charge 3 and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked! I have a new iPhone XR and an Alta HR that I’ve had for a few months.  I could not get Bluetooth on my new phone to locate my Fitbit. I disconnected the Fitbit from Bluetooth in my old phone and turned the phone off. Immediately my new phone recognized the Fitbit. 

I really did not want to have to reinstall the Fitbit so thank you so much for this solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BananaMcGee thanks for joining the Fitbit Community and let us know the instructions provided on this thread were helpful for you, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wa having same issues with my Charge 2,  Fitbit replaced it with a 3, and im still

not getting anything! 

Best Answer
0 Votes