Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone app sync issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting tired of having to force sync my app approx 3 times to have the entire dashboard finally sync. My steps don't auto sync, so first sync does that, but then I have to sync again to get the minutes of excercise to sync, and often again to have battery level sync. I have done everything possible I can do listed online. Was told it's a problem with my phone by Fitbit. Anyone else having these issues? I never had any issues, not once, when I was on android prior. I also only get a step notifications (ei almost there), battery level warning etc approx 4-5 times a year. It's rare and random, out of the blue, despite having all notifications turned on.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dkchuk. have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, once your tracker has synced, all the information should update at the same time, it might take a couple of minutes for all the updated information to display but it should sync everything correctly. In this case I would like to suggest you to update the Fitbit app (as we have just released a new update), restart your phone and your tracker as well. Then try to sync and wait for a couple of minutes for all the information to display correctly. 

If this doesn't seem to work, please try the following on your phone:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. If this doesn't seem to work, please:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes