Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Edit sleep log" ellipsis button disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the last 24 hours or so (possibly when updating the iOS app), the ellipsis icon used to edit a day's sleep log has disappeared. There appears to be no other way to edit existing sleep logs. 

I'm using the latest version of the app and the last version of iOS 10. 

Steps I've taken:

Looked for for another way to do it in case the method was intentionally changed by the developer. 

Checked for an app update

Force-quit the app and restarted

Restarted the iPhone

IMG_6538.PNG

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, at this moment I would like to suggest you to go to your phone Settings > General > Accessibility and check if Button Shapes is enabled. If it is, please disable it. Then force-quit the Fitbit app and open it again. Sometimes the Button Shapes option makes the buttons on the Fitbit app invisible but they don't disappear. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Without making any changes to the settings, the issue resolved itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for coming back to me and let me know your issue has now been resolved. I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes