Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Looking..." for Charge 3 and won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

UPDATE: Last resort, I deleted and re-installed the app. It's now working. Whether that was the solution, or something at the mother ship just got fixed at the same time, I have no way of knowing.

======

My Charge 3 sync'd without difficulty yesterday evening. Today, the iOS app says it's "Looking.." for it and won't sync. I have force-quit and restarted the app. I have rebooted (not just power-cycled) the iPhone and have rebooted (smiley-face) the Charge 3 and have cycled WiFi off and on and have Forgotten the Charge 3 in Bluetooth and re-connected it. "Sync Now" is grayed out on the device page of the app, and attempting to force sync with the pull-down gesture produces a momentary "Syncing & Refreshing" with spinning circle before it gives up. On the other hand, if I initiate a workout, the device says it has connected with the phone, but if I end the workout the phone does not display the workout record. The app shows a battery reading of 84% while the device says 81%, so it appears that the phone is not accessing the device at all. Is something wrong at the mother ship? I have done everything that I know of being able to do at this end.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have charge 3 & Android galaxy 10 . I also have same issues since  the beginning of Oct., my fit bit just turned a year old in Sept. a little frustrating because I too have run through some of the fix suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes