Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Not enough data available"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello!

I'm having a problem, as if just today, with the display of data in my exercises. While the Fitbit is recording all info for the exercise (heart rate, calories, steps) and everything is accounted for in other areas, the graphs/charts are not displaying for "heart rate" or "calories burned" when I go into each exercise. Each blank area says "not enough data available" though all the info is present at the bottom (impact on the day) and top (time in heart rate zones).

I have tested a few different exercises after force closing the app, updating the app, logging out of my account and back in, and also restarting my phone. All 4 logged exercises are giving me the same error.

The is the first day I've encountered this problem, as all exercises yesterday recorded and displayed the proper info. Something just seems to be wrong as of early this morning.

Please let me know how to correct this problem, and thank you in advance!
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yep, it's working today--just logged a workout and it's fine.

I wonder if this will happen again in the Fall when we turn the clocks back...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
56 REPLIES 56
I'm having exactly the same issue. Looking forward to a fix. Have tried restarting everything, resyncing everything and uninstalling/reinstalling app.
Best Answer

Having the same issue.

Looks like the heart rate is recording in non-daylight savings time. If you expand the heart rate screen to where you can put your finger on it to see the readings, it is an hour ahead.

It shows up on the windows app on my PC correctly so its probably just a fix needed for the mobile app.

Best Answer
Same issue here.. Super annoying. I'm sure it's some lame bug related to daylight savings time
Best Answer
Same problem. No workouts today are displaying the heart rate chart. Yet the data seems correct on the summaries.
Best Answer

Same exact problem is occuring with my ChargeHR.

Best Answer
I put in a support request. Anybody want to bet that they'll send the same standard "Restart / reinstall / resync" solution that they always send, even though everyone that works with gadgets of any kind already knows to do that? 😉
Best Answer
I'm having the same issue starting from this morning. Hope they fix it soon.
iPhone 7 Plus ios11.1 Samsung, Sense, Ionic
Best Answer
I'm having the same problem, since this morning, I've been getting the workout's ok, however I receive "not enough data available" when I scroll down to see the details. I tried restarting and reinstalling and it didn't work.
Best Answer
Chiming in, same issue. Hopefully they will come out with a fix soon.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Problem did NOT reoccur with this mornings work out. yesterday's data is still not there, but today's data is showing up normally.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Burada96 wrote:
Problem did NOT reoccur with this mornings work out. yesterday's data is still not there, but today's data is showing up normally.

I think this issue will only affect yesterdays data because of the hour lost.

Today my heart rate data is logging correctly now, so I am willing to bet that when I do my luch time power walk it will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, it's working today--just logged a workout and it's fine.

I wonder if this will happen again in the Fall when we turn the clocks back...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your comments, everyone! Glad I wasn't alone in it. All appears to be working again today, so fingers crossed till the next time change 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working today too. I'm still glad I put in a Support request, since this is some kind of bug and really shouldn't happen on such an expensive gadget. Maybe they can implement some kind of fix prior to the next time change. I'll let you all know if they give any useful feedback.
Best Answer

27 March in UK - I have this problem today -- Clock's changed last night. this would match the problem the US had a couple of weeks ago. Should be easy for FitBit to fix if they wished to.

Best Answer

Apparently they never fixed this, got this error on the day of dst 2017.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here totday!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got this bug today. Been 2 years and still no fix...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well there is now that lovely pink box at the top saying they are aware of issues.  Apparently they are issues going on for years that they don’t bother to really fix?

Best Answer