Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

surge not syncing with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
was perfectly fine till about a month back. Started not syncing win phone calls and text messages at first. Now not even syncing with daily data... Have tried hard resets, restart phone and all other community tips and tricks. Not avail. Sad part is that my best 10k run time this year is not syncing up.
Same this has happened once before - that was after four months of extensive use - was given a replacement that time around. Did not expect it to happen again - only difference is that this time it lasted 8 months.
Please help. The device doesn't even get set up as a new one with any of my phones - I am using an iphone 6plus and a 6s... These poor phones keep searching and can't find this surge
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there, @Rohanbhar! Welcome to the Forums! Hmm...this should not be happening. It is very weird that it is giving you this issue now. Please confirm that you have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided in this post

Besides that, you can try to turn off all other Bluetooth devices you have in your house and leave only the one you are trying to sync with, sometimes this might interfere with the connection. 

Keep me posted! Cat Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried everything. Even called your US contact us number. There too was asked to follow a few trouble shooting steps. Did all of them but did not get a different result. Still not able to sync.

why did this suddenly happen? Is it because of extensive use? Should not be. It is supposed to be worn almost 24x7, right?

What surprises me is that it has happened for a second time. Same symptoms and exact same result. There definitely is some bug with the hardware here....

1. This surge is not syncing, whereas another did
2. Tried with two different phone, same result
3. I have not shifted my house, bought or installed any new Bluetooth device - my surge used to work fine, it did for 9 months, now died?

Although i have been promised a replacement, I have lost some very precious data - not coming down from the surge into my device and have not been tracking my progress for a few days now.

Please have the experts look into this - to my mind this looks like a sign flaw....

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer