Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded my I phone to iOS 10.0.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrade to iSO track exercise option disapeared

Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

I have an iphone 5 and upgraded to iOS 10 yesterday as well.  I am having the same issue when selecting the "+" menu at the bottom of screen, there is no longer an option to track or log exercise.  Howver, after folling around with this app all day, I notice that if a select thethe weekly exercise icon from the dashboard, I can select the timer clock in the upper right hand corner to log or track the exercise.  It would be nice to have the option back under the "+" menu at the bottom.

Thanks,

Michelle

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

I have the same issue as well and found a workaround until they fix this issue:  

1. Select the weekly exercise icon from the dashboard screen

IMG_2996.png

2. Select the timer clock in the upper right hand corner to log or track the exercise.

IMG_2997.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

Short and sweet: is the Fitbit app compatible with iOS 10 that was released today?

Thanks.

Best Answer
Just did the latest iOS update and now the option to log exercise session is missing from "+" at the bottom of the app. I accidently figured out to go into the exercise tile and lit the symbol to right of the gear at the top of the page to get to the log. Has anyone else encountered this?
Best Answer
Mine is gone too. Can't figure out how to get it back. Deleted app and installed again and still the same.
Best Answer

Since installing IOS 10 on my iPhone the Fitbit app will not track my exercise nor does it have or allow a shortcut under the +

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto, but thanks for the tip to get logging again, phew!!

Best Answer
It works for me BUT
YOU CANNOT ADD AN EXERCISE. I road the bike at the gym this morning and the icon was missing.
I pushed the stop watch button to time lifting weights and was able to choos the category of exercise in that mode.
Best Answer

Same issue here, seems that after updating to iOS 10 the add exercise icon is removed from the app. Apple attempting to squeeze the competition maybe?

Best Answer

@Psparklin wrote:
It works for me BUT
YOU CANNOT ADD AN EXERCISE. 

@FlyBuck wrote:

Same issue here, seems that after updating to iOS 10 the add exercise icon is removed from the app. Apple attempting to squeeze the competition maybe?

No, it's not Apple. It is still possible to add an exercise, but not via the "+" shortcut at the bottom of the screen. You just need to go to the exercise log and tap the stopwatch in the upper right corner to add an exercise.

Best Answer
Missing Charge 2 icon
Some parts of the HR graph are not displayed (datas exists, you can see them with your finger )
Sometimes, the widgets are unresponsive (you have to kill and relaunch the app)
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue, and I hope they fix it soon. And by fix it, I mean be able to hit the plus sign and start tracking. I really liked the verbal cues (distance and pace) that I used to get while out walking.

Best Answer

@Louie7545 Welcome to the Community. For clarification, is the "track exercise" option gone for the quick add button in the bottom-middle part of the Fitbit iOS App?

Also, what type of iOS device are you experiencing this on (ie iPhone 6+, iPad Pro, etc)?

Please keep me posted!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Pretty annoying.

Best Answer
Same here, and thanks for the tip!!! 😁
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks that was very helpfull!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using an I phone 6 s

Yesterday, before I upgraded the iOS on my phone  the " track exercise" selection was on my phone and working well.

Since the upgrade to iSO 10.0.1 the choice for track exercise is no longer an option on the menu. All I now have is "log food" , "log water", "Add friend", "scan barcode" , & "log weight"

Best Answer

I have an iphone 5 and upgraded to iOS 10 yesterday as well.  I am having the same issue when selecting the "+" menu at the bottom of screen, there is no longer an option to track or log exercise.  Howver, after folling around with this app all day, I notice that if a select thethe weekly exercise icon from the dashboard, I can select the timer clock in the upper right hand corner to log or track the exercise.  It would be nice to have the option back under the "+" menu at the bottom.

Thanks,

Michelle

Best Answer

I have the same issue as well and found a workaround until they fix this issue:  

1. Select the weekly exercise icon from the dashboard screen

IMG_2996.png

2. Select the timer clock in the upper right hand corner to log or track the exercise.

IMG_2997.png

Best Answer

I see it this workaround was already mentioned above as well  Smiley Wink

We love our exercise!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah, thank you. I see I can track or log it in the way you suggest. Thank you!!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information

Best Answer
0 Votes