Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text notifications never worked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Has anyone had issues with their text function not working? my calls and calender events work with my notification but text hasnt. I've reset, I've repaired, I've deleted the app, re-synced. Running out of ideas?

Any help would be great, thanks

kristen

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums @kdavsy

See what moderator @ErickFitbit had to say in this post  about people using Android.

If you have another mobile device, let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi,

Thank you - I am a iphone - apple user 🙂

Kristen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @kdavsy

I moved your post to the iOS App forum area to get it more attention.

Meanwhile, read this article and see if anything helps you. click

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @kdavsy, I noticed that @Odyssey13 has provided you a great article to address issues with notifications on iOS devices. Its been a few days and a I wonder how it goes so far? Was the issue resolved following the troubleshooting steps from the article?

Let us know if you need more help, I'll be around giving follow up with you to see if everything is working fine.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Hi, 5"thank you for your comment, I'll have tried everything on that article, I've reset notifications, deleted the app, shut down fit bit, forgot the device on Bluetooth and reinstalled. Nothing seems to help though. However I get phone and calendar notifications?!

Kristen
Best Answer

@kdavsy  Do your text notifications show on your Iphone's lock screen?  If not, make sure on the IPhone settings, you have "Allow in notification center" and "Show in Notification Center".  

Maybe that will help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
thank you, i set it up with new email and reset everything and seemed to work. Strange [😊]
Best Answer

Hi there @kdavsy! Thank you for sharing with us that by setting up a new account the issue  was resolved. Indeed its strange, but the bright side is you are able to received text notifications.

Catch ya' later and don't forget to participate in our Discussion boards.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer