Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey so I have reading about the Uber app thread and looks like the developers have been working on the issue for the last year or two, just wondering when this issue will

be fixed? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@Flixide A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

In order to provide you with the correct troubleshooting, let me know what you're experiencing with the Uber app. There was an issue where users couldn't log into the app however, this has been resolved. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I try to login from the app and the page directs me to another web which stays blank -

https://app-settings.fitbitdevelopercontent.com/simple-redirect.html?error=invalid_scope&state=%7B%2...

Kind Regards,

Sanjay

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Flixide Thank you for getting back.

Please confirm that you have properly logged into the Fitbit app and following this procedure to set up the Uber app: 

1. If you don’t have an Uber account, download the Uber app on your phone and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
  2. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  3. Tap the gear icon 

next to Uber. You may need to swipe up to find the app.
  4. Tap Login to be redirected to the Uber login page.
  5. Sign in to your account and follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your account and authorize the connection.
  6. Use the Uber app on your phone to set any preset locations, such as your home or work address. For instructions, see Uber’s help article.

Can you provide me with more details about where exactly you're going and getting this blank page?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,

I have attached a video of this problem, it's happening with Safari and chrome

Thanks
Sanjay

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Flixide It seems that the video wasn't attached to your reply, please follow this procedure to attach it to your next reply. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what is happening to me. I have a brand new Versa 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get signed into the Uber app for a Versa3. I have tried everything everyone has posted and I continue to get a blank screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bradyman Hi there. Thanks for the details shared and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

In this case, I'd like you to let me know the phone model and OS installed on your phone. Are you experiencing this with any other app from App Gallery?

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a OnePlus 9 Pro on Android 11.2.3.

Ive now tried this with 2 phones, still no luck 

Best Answer