Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Heart rate zone tracking to Kickboxing?

Hey all! Just got my Fitbit and was wondering if it's possible to add the heart zone tracking I get when I start an exercise as "workout" to the "kickboxing" exercise. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Seb962 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

If you record any activity with heart rate readings, those will remain on the summary, even if you change the name of the activity!
As long as the Fitbit is capable of heart rate readings. 
The only activities where the heart rate is not measured  are the ones with swimming.

Just make sure that the Inspire 2 is on wrist mode and not clip mode

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @JuanFitbit ! Does this only work when I actively track the exercise? I've logged a few workouts manually and the heart rate zone isn't showing up. 

Thanks once again!

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Seb962 , Thank you for your reply! For the heart rate data to be shown, the activity must be tracked with the Fitbit. 
Either by starting it yourself on the device or let the device automatically recognize it. 

For activities tracked with the Fitbit app or manually logged, there won't be a heart rate, as the information is not taken of your Fitbit, but from the other methods. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help mate!

Cheers,

Seb
Best Answer

@Seb962 , Nice to see you back. I'm glad that the information was helpful. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating or better sleep and pass on lots of tips. They would be happy to meet you there.

Best Answer
0 Votes