Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working

I have a Fitbit inspire 2 and can’t get logged into the app. I have an iPhone 14 and have tried switching off my Bluetooth, removing the app from my phone then reinstalling it and switched my phone off then back on again but nothing has worked. When I enter my details to log into the app, it takes me to another app where I have to log on to that one then go back to the Fitbit app where I just get a white screen with the Fitbit logo looking as though it’s trying to do something. Also my actual Fitbit isn’t showing any sleep activity - says “no data available”. Can anyone help with this please? Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Kaza78 , a warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

What app are you redirected to, when trying to log in? If possible try to add some screenshots to your reply, so that we can see what is shown to you. 

Did you download the Fitbit app from this link? Fitbit: Health & Fitness 
Try deleting the Fitbit app and use the link to download it. 

I'll be expecting your reply with the pictures. Try to black out any personal info.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes