Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen light keeps coming on-draining battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen light keeps coming on on my Inspire2. This is happening without moving or touching it. I have restarted the device. The light continues to come on while it is charging. It will light up for about 5 seconds, flash off then come right back on. It is draining my battery within hours and it is impossible to sleep with it on when the light keeps flashing. I appreciate any help! Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Danielle2115. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for taking the time to share the inquiry regarding your Inspire 2. Sorry to know the difficulty.

Please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

If the above doesn't work and since your Inspire 2 keeps flashing the Fitbit logo, please try the following:

• Unpair your Inspire 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Inspire 2 again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the assistance. Unfortunately, those options did not solve the issue. I restarted the device. I attempted to change the clock face. The new face download could not be completed. I attempted to change back to the old clock face and even a completely different one and it says that the application did not finish installing, do I want to continue installing. The install will say it cannot be completed so that is also the screen that I am currently stuck with in my Fitbit. It is also not the Fitbit logo that was flashing but the clock face itself. Basically the clock light flashes off for a second or two and it otherwise lit- which obviously drains the battery very quickly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes