Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR edit skiing as activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i keep tracking skiing as hiking because it's not an option on my watch. 1. how do I add it as an activity on my watch and 2. how do i know relabel it as skiing instead of hiking? 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's good to see you participating for the first time in the community @ewanabeth.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Inspire HR.

To respond to your first question: On your tracker, open the Exercise app and swipe to find the exercise.

1. Tap the exercise to choose it. If GPS is available, an icon appears at the top as your device tries to connect.
  2. Tap the play icon to start, or swipe up to set an exercise goal. If you set a goal, press the button or buttons to go back and tap the play icon.
  3. Tap the middle of the screen to scroll through your real-time stats.
  4. To pause or end your workout, press the button or buttons. To resume, tap the play icon.
  5.  Press the button or buttons again, and tap Finish to end the workout.
  6. Swipe up to see your workout summary.
  7. Press the button or buttons to close the summary screen.
  8. To see your GPS data in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and then tap Exercise days.

Responding to your second question: You can't relabel the exercise, but you can add 'Workout' shortcut and use that. After you have recorded skiing as a workout you can rename that activity session in the app afterwards, but you have to do this each time you do the activity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes