Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

Charge 2 won't sync with Moto z2. Might have to shop for new device compatible with phone.

Best Answer

so I am not going crazy I am having trouble with my synching also 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

My last sync was Monday, 8/19/19 @ 8:57 pm. Miserable device!!!

Best Answer
I gave up. I'm calling the company tomorrow.....

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Thank you for starting this thread!

Everything was working great for my Flex 2 on my Pixel until the new interface. Now I can't select 'constantly sync' or it will run down my phone's battery because it can't detect my tracker that is right next to my phone and fully charged.... However when I open the app and try to manually sync it takes minimum 2-4 tries and each try takes much longer than before. It's really frustrating and I don't see the point of using a Fitbit product if they can't figure out this bug. Then when I try to contact tech support, I have to DM through Twitter? Really? That's outrageous. 

I should mention that I have tried resetting the tracker, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, unpaired a d re-paired my tracker, and I still encounter the same frustrations. 

Best Answer
After all the feed back it appears to be trouble with the last upgrade and not our devices. There are to many reports about all different devices, phones, tablets and fitbit to be our problem. Mine has worked for two years up until last Sunday when it finally quit syncing. The last update caused me to methamphetamine a sync. I hope fitbit is monitoring theses posts.
Best Answer

My charge 2 stopped syncing as well. I tried everything and even removed it from my devices to attempt to add it back. Now it can't locate the device at all!!! 

Best Answer

My Fitbit Flex has not been able to synch since Jul 14 

I need an answer that works

Best Answer
I will be very direct with fitbit tomorrow. I'll let you all know the outcome👍

Best Answer

There are plenty of trackers on the market. In light of how Fitbit is responding to they're customers by not responding, they will leave me little choice.

I will take my business where it is appreciated, and where i will feel valued as a customer,

I will retract all my endorsements and reccomendations to any of my clients and followers of any product this company produces and sells, and will actively boycott Fitbit

Best Answer

I have the same thing. Mine stopped syncing since may22,2019 I only had it for a yr and a half

Best Answer

I have the alta hr and it stopped syncing since May 22,2019. I've had it since Nov 2017 the watch works like normal but doesn't sync

Best Answer
I'm just using mine ad a pedometer and a heart rate monitor. I have a new
watch coming that isn't a fitbit that also takes BP and costs a lot less
Best Answer

I've had the same issues and done everything you have - still not syncing correctly. I'm going to try calling customer support. What really bites is that my insurance rewards me for my walking and now because of this syncing issue, I am losing some of my rewards.

Best Answer

Please let us know.  Mine is the same, cant find the device.  Had it all of like 3 weeks (flex). Just want it to.work like it is supposed too.  Also Galaxy 6. Phone

Best Answer

Will not sync since yesterday morning. Keeps giving me the red exclamation point. I have a One.

MD-USA,One all the way!
Best Answer
I'm in the same boat with my insurance. This is just ridiculous. I'm calling too. Everyone having problems should too!! 

Best Answer

My Fitbit hasn't been syncing but I assumed it was because I was on a new phone, I had no issue with my Fitbit syncing with my iPhone. In some ways I'm glad to see I'm not the only one but also annoyed that it's happening to a lot of people. 

Best Answer

My Charge 3 never syncs either - it's driving me mad - my charge 2 had no problem although that was with the old app

Best Answer

Can't Fitbit  do anything because it certainly not all our fitbits 

Best Answer