Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

Yes, same. My Alta HR hasn't been able to sync since Monday (8/19) and I've tried every suggested fix multiple times.

Best Answer

My Fitbit will not sync to my phone,it was doing it last week, what has gone wrong 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

I want to see how many of us are in this community. They can't lie to us all about this in a single thread of people still having this same issue.

At this point it's ridiculous. 

My Fitbit will not sync to my phone,it was doing it last week, what has gone wrong 

Best Answer

Mine quit syncing on Tues

How am I suppose to the weekly challenge?...but then my daughter is also having the exact same issue so I guess we are both done with the challenges....so disappointing

Best Answer

After chatting with Fitbit. They made me reboot versa and reset the app...the rest took a few hours and it's no synced. .how long? Time will tell

Best Answer

Mine still will not sync and it says device not detected. This started a little bit after the update. This is getting really aggravating. I really miss counting my steps.

Best Answer

Mine stopped synching  August 21, 2019 at 10:14 pm. which was Wednesday.

Best Answer

My fit bit stopped syncing days ago. I uninstalled the app...restarted app and phone...fully charged the fit bit then nada 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

You're Not alone 😒

Best Answer
I feel that fitbit wants us to upgrade by shutting the older models down. I
gave up and I post my steps in a journal. I will be buying a less expensive
watch that takes blood pressure also
Best Answer

Same here. It's driving me mad. 

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issue!

Best Answer

Last 2 days, I get the red "!".

Full battery on the phone and the Fitbit. Frustrated.

Best Answer

I have a new charge 3.it was syncing but stopped yesterday and now says not found. 

Best Answer

Flex wont sync why???

Best Answer

Same here.  Very frustrated!

Best Answer

Mine as well....immediately after update it began having issues with syncing.  Also, sometimes it will say synced and still not get phone notifications.  Gone thru all the unpaired, turn off bluetooth etc, nothing works. It will just randomly come back when its ready

Best Answer

That explains why I'm unable to sync this morning.

Best Answer
I am having the same issue with my Alta HR
Best Answer

I have always had iffy synching but it never bothered me as I don't use GPS or message/call facility.  But since I got subjected to the new dashboard I now can't get live heart rate so the basic Bluetooth connection must now be fouled up.

Boo on you, fitbit. 

Best Answer