Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 not showing sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughters Ace2 doesn't show the sleep data on the watch but after syncing I can see it in the app.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @nskiwi. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about the sleep data not showing on your daughter's Ace 2 tracker. Thank you for letting me know that you're able to see this data in the app after syncing. Your daughter should be able to see the sleep duration on the tracker. I recommend checking the display settings in order to add this option. You can find more information in this help article: How do I navigate my Fitbit device's screen?

I recommend changing the clock face on the tracker and restarting it if the issue persists. 

Please keep me posted.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Same problem for my ACE2. Have raised this issue here since a few months back and got no constructive feedback from Fitbit. 

Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer

This does not seem to be a solution. I also frequently have problems syncing. Around very unimpressed by this produc . My daughter is disappointed that it is not working properly. Other ideas?

Best Answer

same here. my daughter doesn't want to wear it once the sleep tracking doesn't work (the worst is it works on day 1).

fitbit really doesn't know how disappointment could affect kids' expectations. it's not about debug.

Anyway it has been a couple of months, so I guess they don't bother. They send me some useless solutions via emails but none of them works and most of those solutions are jokes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community and I am sorry for the late reply.

@Edmond, upon checking with our support team, I was told that a case was opened on your behalf. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

@nskiwi, I recommend making sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If the app is up to date, log out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, restart your son's Fitbit Ace 2 as described in this help article. After this, monitor your son's sleep and see if the information gets synced and the view of the app goes normal.

Keep me posted. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the suggested solutions and I have the latest version of the app - but still no sleep data... disappointing. I can't even return it as I didn't realize the problem for a couple of days and so don't have the package.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes all their suggestions are useless.

i don’t think they really look into this and I had posted this for nearly 3 months

it’s one of the worst support I ever see. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your replies, @nskiwi @Edmond. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

@nskiwi I am sorry to hear you continue experiencing difficulties. Thank you for your time and efforts. I am sorry that you are going through this situation, I understand how you are feeling. All the reports shared from users are helpful to continue investigating this and working on the fix. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. 

Fitbit has a 45-day return policy, so anything purchased directly from Fitbit can be returned for a refund for any reason within 45 days of shipment. If you've purchased from a retailer, you'll need to return your product directly to the retailer, following their return process. Note that we're unable to influence retailer policies. You can read our full return policy on our website by going to http://www.fitbit.com/returns.

@Edmond I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So that is really unhelpful. Basically the product is defective and since I did not buy it directly from fitbit I am out of luck and stuck with a subpar product. Boo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit 

I am having the worst support for a product ever purchased. The email support team is the worst and I feel like they just picking up cases randomly everyday so they keep asking me to do the same after every few days. 

Last night I got the email asking me to reset the device, which I had received emails asking me to do the same before. There're so many meaningless communications in the emails and I don't think they're qualified enough to know their product. 

The defective product just revealed how bad your support team is, unfortunately. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @nskiwi @Edmond, thank you for your responses. 

@Edmond thank you for sharing your experience with our Support team. I am sorry for any inconvenience. I appreciate your feedback and time you took to let us know your frustration since this helps us to keep improving.

@nskiwi I am sorry to hear you are going through this situation. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit 

Please stop repeating the same useless replies. Nobody is helping me nor giving me any solid supports

I guess that's why the news today is Fitbit's business is getting worse and they might consider selling wearable business. thanks to the very poor support services! 

Best Answer