Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 screen won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on the Ace 2 that belongs to my daughter won't turn on.  When I hit the power button I feel a vibration but the screen remains black.  I can sync it up to my computer and see that the device it fully charged but nothing will display on the screen. I've tried resetting it by holding down the button for 5 seconds, but that had no effect.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

My daughter's too!  Exactly the same thing - will vibrate but not turn on.  This just started last night and it still won't turn back on!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My son’s Ace 2 is doing the same thing but he just reported it to me today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got in touch with FitBit support and they had me do the restart while it was on the charging cable and that seemed to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. How did you restart it while on the charger if you can't see anything on your screen?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I held the button down for several seconds.  I think it had to be held for at least 5 seconds.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @VegasDadOf2 @MindySpar @Samafaik @mdesalvagaffney.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with the Ace 2 trackers not turning on. Thanks for the details shared, I am here to help. 

@VegasDadOf2 I am glad to hear that you've contacted our Support team and they helped you resolve the issue by doing a restart. Thank you for posting the update here, I appreciate your efforts to help other users. 

@MindySpar @Samafaik @mdesalvagaffney Please try doing a restart by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the issue persists, you may also try changing a clock face: 

• With the tracker nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon> Ace 2 tile.
  • Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  • Browse the available clock faces. Tap a clock face to see a detailed view.
  • Tap Select to add the clock face to Ace 2.

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes