Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 strap and clock face concern

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, I was thinking of getting my kids Ace 2's. My eldest is a 10y/o and won't be too impressed with the current colours of the straps, luckily there's other straps available but I was wondering if the display wouldn't be too childish? Does anyone here have a kid with an Ace 2 or can anyone tell me more about the animations and display of the Ace 2?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ashilnayak2.

I appreciate your interest in Fitbit Ace 2 and I am glad to assist you with your concern. For larger sizes or different styles, Ace 2 is compatible with Inspire and Inspire HR classic silicone accessory wristbands. Regarding the clock faces, a variety of clock faces are available in the Fitbit Clock Gallery, some of which are standard looking, so there are options if you don't want to have an animated, kid-oriented clock face. You can find more information about the Ace 2 in this manual

For more information about Fitbit kids devices, see How do I get started with Fitbit kids devices?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes