Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 black screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my son's Ace 3 seems to be on as it vibrates but we always have a black screen. I've rebooted the Ace 3 5 times and still nothing. I can sync it with the app. What else should I do? Thanks in advance for the help!!

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @EricTr1978.

Thank you for letting us know that your Fitbit Ace 3 has a black screen and thanks for trying to resolve it before contacting us.

In addition to the restart, please try to change the clock face on your Fitbit device.

If you continue experiencing the same situation, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @EricTr1978.

Thank you for letting us know that your Fitbit Ace 3 has a black screen and thanks for trying to resolve it before contacting us.

In addition to the restart, please try to change the clock face on your Fitbit device.

If you continue experiencing the same situation, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I have the same situation as this. The screen is always black. 
It was stuck on the time screen and wouldn’t swipe up, I noticed we needed to do an update so I did this and now the screen is just black. 
I tried resetting and we got a 🙂 once but then still a black screen. 
I tried changing the Home Screen picture and it showed a loading line across the screen and then went black again. 
Any other suggestions?

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SDLD and @EricTr1978. Welcome to Community Forums.

Thank you for the troubleshooting steps performed before contacting us. I'd recommend you to contact our Support Team for further assistance, as you have already done the steps indicated by my colleague @EdsonFitbit.

Hope this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Were you ever able to figure this out? It also happened to my daughters Ace 3 and the Fitbit support team has not helped much. I’m starting to doubt that it can be fixed. Do you have any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rule out water lock being on. It's deactivated with screen taps not side buttons.

Best Answer