Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 doesn't have heart rate tracking

I had bought my kids a cheap step watch to see if they would take care of it. They really liked the heart rate monitor. My mom got them fit bits for their birthday and low and behold no heart rate monitor. Now my kids are asking to wear the $10 ones so they can see their hear rate when they ski, jump on the trampoline, play soccer, or ride bikes. It looks as if the ace 3 has the sensors so I'm curious why there is no functionality? I'd really hate to send back a present my mom bought for them to use a $10 watch again.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @JPSwift  check out the user manual - there is no heart rate feature on the Ace 3 tracker. The features are listed on the sales information and it doesn't mention heart rate, either.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
I understand that the ace 3 was not sold with that ability however if you
look at the bottom the sensors are there. It is rather disappointing that
they are not enabled
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community, @JPSwift@Odyssey13 Thanks for the great help!

@JPSwift Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I understand your point of view about the look of the Ace 3 back. However, as our friend mentioned, this device doesn't have the capability to track heart rate. I know your kids were excited about this feature, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

If you'd prefer to return the devices, I suggest getting in touch with the retailer. You can then wait until your kids are old enough to receive a Fitbit device that tracks more data.

Best Answer