Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace battery only lasts one day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has had a Fitbit ace since November, the battery has always lasted around 4 days, but the last couple of weeks it is now only lasting a day. I have tried resetting it, tried a different charger and tried cleaning the contacts but will not hold the charge any longer! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@D1ane I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned above.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@D1ane welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your son's Fitbit Ace since its battery is not lasting as long as it should. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the tips that are listed in this help article. This article may contain details that you have tried already but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. After this, monitor the battery behavior and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’ve tried everything you’ve suggested but I’m still having to charge it every day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@D1ane I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned above.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes