Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit ace watch fell out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m very disappointed in FitBit ace style as the watch just fell out of the band and my son lost it in playground. Like it’s kids watch this is something that is not supposed to happen. He was so upset but it wasn’t his fault it's just a manufacturing issue. I would really like someone to get back at me about how to resolves this issue as i have paid enough for it.  

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Lienel, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. 

Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here. 

I've requested a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support. Please reply with the information that they need to check your warranty options.

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to my son today. He is extremely upset. This was the only thing that he asked for as a birthday gift which we purchased for him on August 2nd. He hasnt even has it a full month! I spent a decent amount of time on the phone with customer service and other than suggesting we download a bluetooth app to help find it they offered no other assistance. Advised that the warranty (45 day warranty) was not for situations like this. They did offer to send me a 25% off coupon if we couldn't find it but after attempting to send it my way they advised that the Ace was too new of a product and they couldn't actually offer the coupon. 

The customer service rep agreed that the Ace is built for kids to be able to handle movement without coming out of the band. Even after explaining that my son was wearing it properly and had been for days there is still nothing Fitbit can or will do. I was also asked if I've reported issues like this in the past with our Ace? I'm not sure what difference that would have made but had to explain again that my son has only had this for a little over 20 days and this was the first time we had any issues. Now it's gone forever. 

Best Answer
0 Votes