Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 2 start up issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought 2 fitbit ace 2 for my kids. I have set up one no problem but one is not coming on. It is fully charged and I have created an account but it either has a single white line across the front or when the button is pressed flashes fitbit/setup.com. Can you help please?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @Mac4198! Hope you’re enjoying the forums! 

Thanks for all those steps you've tried already. I'll be glad to give you a hand with the second Fitbit Ace 2 that you're trying to set up. It's important to keep the other Fitbit device in a different room while you're performing the set up process of this one.

Please confirm the Fitbit App and phone you're using are up to date first, then you can follow these steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit App and turn off the phone
  2. Open Fitbit App, go to Account (upper right corner) > Delete Fitbit device from the Account you were trying to set it up
  3. Open the Bluetooth Setting on the phone and delete any Fitbit device that might appeared as connected there 
  4. Reboot Bluetooth to make sure the Fitbit Ace is not there
  5. Restart Fitbit Ace and Access back to Fitbit App > Account to set up Fitbit Ace back

Let me know if you need more help.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for this. I think my daughter's phone might have been incompatible.
Got it working on mine.
Best Answer

@Mac4198 That's great news! I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get your daughter's Ace to set up. Please check out this help page which contains a list of the supported devices.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes