Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace won't take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

we have been trying to charge the ace for 3 days now and it wont charge... any help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@siknik welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Ace since it hasn't been able to take a charge.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your Fitbit Ace for 2-3 hours and see if it takes a charge properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

still nothing I have emailed support. thankyou for your time

Best Answer

@siknik thank you for getting back and letting me know that you contacted our Support team.

I was able to get in touch with them and was told that sent you en email recently. Please check out your email account in order to proceed accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done what they did but we plug band in and charge on the screen it
says fully charged you unplug it and it is flat and turns off.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@siknik I'm sorry for the late response. However, regarding the charging issues that your Ace was experiencing, I was advised by our Support team that they taking care of your case and provided some instructions so you can be back on track with a replacement unit soon.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have more questions.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

guess what.....we cannot get the new Ace to now hold charge, far out this is nuts how can 2 bands be faulty well nearly 3 bands it isn't even 12 months old we have had this band maybe 2 months.

so I have done everything it charges it says its full and hold the full charge not even a day so we are charging it nightly while mine is lasting nearly a week. maybe its time to put it in the draw and walk away....

Best Answer
0 Votes