Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add apps on Ace 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On a Fitbit ace 3 can we add apps

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Saanvi11n  I don’t have an Ace 3, but have been considering one. I have been looking at the features and specs and haven’t seen anything about being able to add apps. Changing clock faces seems to be about the most you can customize. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Saanvi11n  I don’t have an Ace 3, but have been considering one. I have been looking at the features and specs and haven’t seen anything about being able to add apps. Changing clock faces seems to be about the most you can customize. 

Best Answer

Definitely would love the exercise app for my son along with heart rate- why do they have the heart rate function disabled when it could be utilised for parents to check their child’s health in the app.. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @Saanvi11n@Jrdubyakc and @sosophie37 and for sharing your Ace 3 getting to Apps feature.

As @Jrdubyakc mentioned, at this time Ace 3 does not have access to Apps. Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I had known this, I would not have purchased the ace for my daughter.

She loves biking and her Ace is giving her 0 credit for that... Hey Fitbit is quite literally demotivating her exercise!!

We're Fitbit family and feel so frustrated and disappointed.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ash07.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment there are no plans to implement SmartTrack in Fitbit Ace series as mentioned here.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

When was last Ace series firmware update?

Best Answer

Hey folks, I don't get this. Is FitBit actually promoting a tracker for kids that gives them 0 credit for biking and swimming?

So, what FitBit tracker should one get for kids that actually matches how they tend to move?

We wanted to get something that was focused on movement and fitness (and not random games on the watch).

Best Answer

Yes @Ash07 you got exactly the point.

Best Answer