Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult Fitbit devices feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a very petite woman - I'm not even 5' tall so the adult trackers with all the features do not fit - the device itself is as wide as my wrist and once you add the band, it bulges out on either side and is very uncomfortable.  I got an Ace and it fits great - BUT, it doesn't have all the features the "Adult" trackers do.  Please either make the ACE 'fully loaded with all features', or make a petite version of the adult trackers.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@msegotta Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I appreciate your feedback about the size of the Fitbit trackers. I totally understand how you feel since the Ace is great but doesn't include the features that adult trackers do.

Have you heard about the Fitbit Alta HR? This Fitbit device and the Ace are the same size. You can also use the Ace's wristband with the Alta HR.

If you have more questions, please let me know! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Thank you for your response. I actually did try the Alta HR, that’s the
one I had before the Ace. That one was too big.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @msegotta, just a question out of curiosity: do you find the bands too big or the tracker itself too big?  I have big mitts myself and I find some of the trackers themselves a bit big for me.  Something that sits more flush to the skin (like the Versa) is much more comfortable.

If it's the band that's too big, do you think it would be helpful to have Fitbit make smaller bands?  If this is the case, you could always go over the "Feature Suggestions" page and suggest it there.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Thanks for the question. It’s both actually. The tracker is the size size
as my wrist, so the band sticks out s little on both sides. The kids
tracker and band fit better, but the tracker itself is inadequate in that
it does not have all the features, i.e., stairs, calories or message
alerts. If they “tricked out” the kids tracker I’d be happy.

Mickie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @msegotta, have you looked at the Inspire line?  It works very similar to the Alta and Ace lines, but it's an adult tracker, and in my opinion, much more comfortable.  It's the same price point too.  If you don't want it on your wrist, you can get the regular Inspire (I have the HR version) which can clip onto a belt.  I find it sits better on my wrist than the Alta HR, as it sits more flush to the skin.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer