Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Ace Display be Dimmed?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to dim the face on the ACE? My son is bothered by the brightness of it when he accidentally hits it at night.

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great suggestion @DramaQueenDiva! Smiley Very Happy Welcome to the Forums @Snwngel1981! As kindly suggested by @DramaQueenDiva the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board

There you can create your own suggestion or upvote for a similar one. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration by our developer for new updates or product development.

Catch you later! 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think so, but that would be a great feature! Have you gone to the "Feature Suggestions" board and suggested it?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Great suggestion @DramaQueenDiva! Smiley Very Happy Welcome to the Forums @Snwngel1981! As kindly suggested by @DramaQueenDiva the best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestions board

There you can create your own suggestion or upvote for a similar one. The suggestions with more votes are taken into consideration by our developer for new updates or product development.

Catch you later! 😉

Best Answer

Thank you! I did just that!

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Snwngel1981! Good to hear that you created it. I already voted for your suggestion Add ability to dim the display on the Ace. I hope this feature gets implemented soon. 

Catch you later! 😉 

P.S. Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Best Answer