Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set an alarm-Ace 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to set an alarm on my child's ace 3?  Help told me to go to the app, but not much help there either.  It wont allow me to set an alarm directly on her device, just the app.  I cannot find where I can do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Wendyberger.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ace 3. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

If you have set up your Tracker with a child account, you should be able to set silent alarms from the Fitbit app. For instructions, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I set an alarm on my Fitbit device?".

If you are still unable to do so, please attach a screen shot of what you see when you try to set a new alarm.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there.

This affects me too. It used to work on my daughters device, but now says go to the app to set an alarm, she doesn't have access to the app as she's too young. What do I need to do so she can set alarms on her own on her device please.

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Carlyturps.

Currently, silent alarms can be set just from the Fitbit app for Fitbit Ace 3. If you want to make any suggestion you are welcome to visit the Feature Suggestions board which is constantly monitored by our engineering team for future implementations. If there is any update, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes