Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pair Ace on iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get the Ace to pair to my iPhone. 

I've followed all troubleshooting options.

- Ace is fully charged.

- I have reset the Ace multiple times.

- I have turned phones Bluetooth on and off again repeatedly. 

- I have updated phone software

- Removed all current paired Bluetooth devices.

- Restarted phone.

But the Fitbit app cannot find it to pair with it. 

Would really like some help please as I've got a very disappointed kid!

Moderator edit: subject format

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@lstricks Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ace can't be set up on your iPhone. Thank you by the way, for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums. I would just like to know if you have tried setting up your Ace through another mobile device, tablet or iPad. Also, let me know what is your iPhone's model. This information will help me to assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanJo, 

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, there is no other phones or tech in the house we can try to connect it too. Only this iPhone 6, running the latest software (it couldn't pair before the update either.)

Do you have any other ideas? I can see if it will work on a colleagues phone tomorrow. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lstricks Thank you for getting back! I understand that you don't have another device at home. Were you able to set it up on your colleague's phone?

On an aside note, I'd like you to make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanJoFitbit

I definitely do have the most recent FitBit version installed, I double checked that and then uninstalled/reinstalled it for luck! 

Unfortunately, colleague already has a fitbit installed one her phone and doesn't want this to potentially jam up that one! Unsure where to go from here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lstricks, thank you for all the information and steps you've provided so far to set up your Ace, I've checked that the iPhone model you mentioned is indeed listed as a compatible device with the Fitbit app. Could you please also confirm if you already checked all followed all the requirements and troubleshooting steps listed here?  They have been useful to other people having similar difficulties

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Hi! 

Nope, no luck. 

Have done all troubleshooting possible, followed every step and every solution. 

Also tried on a friends iPhone 7 and a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and nothing works. 

Potentially a faulty FitBit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @lstricks, thank you for your response, I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, you should be getting a reply soon. 

I hope everything goes well. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone - It is better to post to these boards or contact Support rather than PM a stranger. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Thanks a lot for your contribution and suggestion my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer