Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizable reminders and labeling alarms for Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a 10 yr old who is ADHD and is on the autism spectrum. I have been able to set alarms on his Ace 2, but I can't label them like for morning meds or evening meds. 

I also wish there was a way to creat hourly/ every 2 hour etc reminders that we could customize just like the reminders to move or drink. He needs reminders throughout the day to take bathroom breaks because he doesn't feel it. It would be much easier if I could set that up on his watch so he'll get the reminder even when he's at school or at his grandparents house. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Silaquix, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. I understand that these features would be very useful. At this time, you can set up to 8 alarms to occur once or on multiple days of the week. You can also time events with the stopwatch or set a countdown timer. 

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences and I recommend posting your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes