Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Icon Missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have a family account with one child who has an Ace.  Normally, I have Dashboard, Challenges, Guidance, Community, and Notification at the bottom.  When I switch from to child view, Guidance disappears but leave the other four icons.

I just setup a second Ace for a different child and when I switch to child view for it, the bottom icons change to Discover, Today, and Friends.  This is different from the first Ace.  Any thoughts on why the second ace doesn't look like the first Ace?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Should probably also mention that I'm using an iPad4 as the sync device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EagerEngineer, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board!

Thank you for the information that you're using an iPad 4 as the sync device. I am glad to assist you with your concern about the different dashboards you see when you switch to kid view. It's possible that one of your kids has the latest Fitbit app version, because beginning with Fitbit app version 2.92 for iPhones and Android phones, we’re testing a new and improved Fitbit app experience. For more information, please see this help article: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

If you have any further questions, please let me know! Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
See, that is what is confusing me. It is the same app. I have them both synced to my iPad...so why are they not the same?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @EagerEngineer, have you checked to make sure that both apps are up to date?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes
It is one app. Both devices are synced to one app on one iPad.
Best Answer
0 Votes