Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties while setting up Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased an ace 2 kids for my son’s birthday and have nearly spent a day trying and failing to set it up with the firmware. We get to about 6% and then constantly get that update has failed over and over again. I have tried all the tips and even deleted the app and downloaded it again etc but nothing seems to be working. Really disappointed in this product which isn’t great as we haven’t even started using it! Any tips would be appreciated before I return it. Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Weemomackay  Get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Weemomackay welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear about the firmware and setup issue that you've experienced with your son's Fitbit Ace 2. I totally understand how you feel and I appreciate your feedback.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that you contacted them via email as @Odyssey13 advised. Please keep an eye on your email account since they will reply to your email soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer