Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, will be there be any child friendly challenges that families can do together? We purchased the aces for our children but to be honest apart from the fun of step counts and so on it's fairly boring for children. It would be lovely to see more child achievements available, more badges, trophies and trails that would be of interest to younger Fitbit users. Thanks!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@TraceyL1 It's great to see you in our Fitbit forums! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'd like you to take a look at this thread, which explains how your children can participate in challenges.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am not sure why you added my question to that thread? It's not what I was asking, I was wanting to know if more child friendly challenges and goals would be added in the future. We have found the family face off which is fun. I do know that you can add children to all of the other challenges but I know mine as well as others will lose interest in most of the much longer ones. How about a family friendly adventure with treasure that is fun for kids?

Best Answer

Hi, @TraceyL1, have you and the family tried the Goal Day challenge?  I would think that would be a really good one for a family because in a way every one competes against their own goals.

The way it works is say your goal is 5000 steps, and someone else's goal is 10,000 steps (just for example) and you get 9000 steps and the other person gets 11000 steps, you win, because you have nearly doubled your goal and the other person only did 10% more...  It's a bit like a handicap in golf, so people of different abilities can join in -- even grannies and grandads can compete -- and win.

Also the adventure trails have views etc that you can collect on the way.  I know some of them are a little longer, but probably worth a try.

But if you would like more family challenges and "adventures" why not add this idea to the Feature Suggestion board ?  There people can vote for, and comment on, your suggestion.  The more votes, the more likely a suggestion is to be implemented.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@TraceyL1 I apologize for my previous misunderstanding. Your request is awesome and as my friend @Julia_G mentioned, the Goal Day challenge is a good one. Also, she mentioned something important and I encourage you to follow her recommendation: Submit your idea in the Feature Suggestion board so people can vote for it. I'd definitely vote for your idea.

Let @TraceyL1 and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes