Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace doesn't display the correct time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughters Fitbit ace is displaying wrong time and date and won't pair with her phone to so I can change it, the app is installed but can't find Fitbit, please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Elliesmam1, what platform is she using?  Not all devices are supported by Fitbit.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Her phone is an Android and has no problems other than this
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know what make of Android?  I'm trying to find out so I can see if it's on the "Supported Devices List".

If it's the same as mine (Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro), it should be supported (since it's basically a Galaxy 7), albeit not fully.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@Elliesmam1 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's Ace is not showing the correct time. As my friend @DramaQueenDiva mentioned above, please make sure that your daughter's phone is added in the Supported devices list. Also, make sure that her phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed.

If the phone is compatible, please restart your daughter's Ace as described in this help article and sync it so the time can be also corrected.

Let @DramaQueenDiva and me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Haven't checked for few days but when I have it's righted itself, thankyou
all for your help
Best Answer

@Elliesmam1 I'm so glad to hear that the issue has been fixed. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes