Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbits Ace won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One day, I was trying to check the time or steps on my Ace,  and it wasn't turning on, it wasn't flat or anything like that, it just wasn't turning on,  please say that this has happened to one of you people before and how'd you fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AleidaAce Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ace is not turning on. I'd like you to try the following troubleshooting steps in order to fix this issue: Please clean the contacts of your tracker and charger with a cotton swab. This will remove any dust from the contacts. After this, restart your Ace as described in this help article. Finally, charge your tracker for 2-3 hours and see if it turns on.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@AleidaAce Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ace is not turning on. I'd like you to try the following troubleshooting steps in order to fix this issue: Please clean the contacts of your tracker and charger with a cotton swab. This will remove any dust from the contacts. After this, restart your Ace as described in this help article. Finally, charge your tracker for 2-3 hours and see if it turns on.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank you! Turns out it was just the pegs in the changer itself was malfunctioning. Thanks again.

Best Answer

@AleidaAce I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm glad to hear that you found out what the problem was. Did you replace the charger? Is the Ace working properly now?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes,  thank you for your solution, much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AleidaAce You are welcome! I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes