Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I locate a lost Ace 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

my little girl lost ( maybe stolen) her beloved fitbit a mouth ago but today I recive an activity on my phone...

how can I trace the watch or at least block the present user?

can I find it with my phone?

thank you so much 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @icatnr if you're getting activity on your phone, the Fitbit must be within syncing distance, which is about 25 feet. It might just be lost and you'll need to find it using some tips in this article - click to read. It does seem the battery would be quite low after a month, though. Seeing activity on your phone means it is still attached to her account. Normally if someone has stolen a device and attached it to their own account, you'd no longer see it listed on your devices. Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @icatnr if you're getting activity on your phone, the Fitbit must be within syncing distance, which is about 25 feet. It might just be lost and you'll need to find it using some tips in this article - click to read. It does seem the battery would be quite low after a month, though. Seeing activity on your phone means it is still attached to her account. Normally if someone has stolen a device and attached it to their own account, you'd no longer see it listed on your devices. Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer