Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relax app for Ace request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has very high anxiety and I am constantly looking for ways to help him. I started using the relax app on my Blaze to help him do guided breathing and its beginning to work. I was excited to see that you created Ace, but very disappointed it didnt have the app. Please consider creating a guided breathing for the Ace. I know there are alot of kids out there with this issue. Mental health and physical health go hand in hand, even for the kiddos. 🤞

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Jjherman! The reason the Ace doesn't (can't) have the Relax app it that it doesn't track heart rate. This is integral to using the Relax app.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

@Jjherman welcome to our Fitbit Community. By the way, I'm sorry for the late response. However, regarding the relax app request for the Fitbit Ace, my friend @MakMak is correct. Since Fitbit Ace devices don't have the heart rate feature, the breathing sessions app is not available.

For more information, I'd like you to take a look at LizFitbit's information that she shared in this Feature Suggestion.

I'll be around if more questions arise!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes