Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time not correct on Ace

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We just recently got my son the Fitbit Ace for the alarm feature, to remind him to perform medical tasks.  Got it set up and was working fine.  He went to summer camp last week and we had him leave it at home, so it wasn't lost and camp staff would remind him of medical tasks.  Now that we have charged it and want him to wear it again, the time is not correct.  I have tried resetting it when plugged in and pushing the button three times. His Ace says 725 on Sun 05 (Current time is 951 on Mon 06). From what I can tell, he is set to the correct time zone. Since the time is so far off, the alarm is not going off any where near when it should. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Has it been synced recently? The time should reset itself whenever it syncs to the device it was set up on.

Best Answer

@kheckin Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry about the wrong time that your son's Ace, I think that my friend @SteveH is totally correct. Please make sure to sync your son's Fitbit so it can adopt the time of the device that it's being synced with.

Let @SteveH and me know how it goes after you sync the Ace! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes