Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 notifications for Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

😐Can windows 10 fit bit app notify yore Fitbit ace 2 if You git a email,Text,or skype Call. Plz Add These Features to the Windows 10 Fitbit App🙂 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Joe_Mama

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to add email, text, or Skype call notifications to Ace 2 from the Windows 10 app. At this time, when connected to child's phone, Ace devices can alert kids to incoming calls. If Ace or Ace 2 is connected to a parent's phone, call notifications should be turned off under kid view in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight to our Feature Suggestions board, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes